Thursday 23 September 2010

Urban Outfitters. oh my life.



They even sell Florence tees. C'mon. They must be the greatest.








 wow. urban outfitters must beat, like every high street shop in Oxford Street. I love you Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Pull and Bear and Zara, very, very much, but as soon as you walk into Urban Outfitters it has an atmosphere that makes you want to stay in there for hours that can beat anything I feel for the others. In the past I've experienced being dragged out of an Urban Outfitters store in Bluewater, which I wasn't happy about... 



Recently I won a £10 voucher for there, but I doubt that £10 will cover much of the prices. I'll just have to make my decision wisely. It is such a fantastic store. 

After writing this I now feel in desperate need off a shopping trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment