Wednesday 29 September 2010

i'm gaga for her.

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."

Lady Gaga is awesome. She may go over the top, but she knows how to combine art and fashion to create outfits that make people say wow.


I must admit that some of her music is a bit too mainstream for my liking, but despite that, I STILL LOVE HER.
I found this "HAUS OF GAGA" top in H&M and had to take it to the changing rooms to try it on! Sad? I know...

WALK, WALK, FASHION BABY.

I love how she can design her own outfits and therefore none of her outfits are anywhere else. One of a kind.



RAH, RAH, AH, AH, AH, ROMA, ROMA, MA, GAGA, OOH, LAA, LAA.


Who goes on the Jonathan Ross show with a telephone as a hat... 
Who makes a bow for their hair, actually out of hair...
Who can accessorise with the most dramatic sunglasses, and get away with it...
Who does a VOGUE Japan cover dressed in meat...

the definition of uniqueness.

Ok, I admit I am not a fan of the last one. 


-Killer Style.

This was disgusting. As a vegetarian I hope that that is NOT real. Please?
Not only did the Japanese VOGUE shoot her with meat as a garment, but Lady Gaga took this idea and made it her outfit for the MTV Video Music Awards, much to the public's astonishment. 


On the other hand, I doubt that this is real meat. It would have started to smell or curl up under the heat of the bright stage lights. phew.


Amazing, amazing, amazing. Never fails to disappoint. 

"And now, I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time"- Lady Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment