Monday 10 January 2011

darling watson.

One of the first to start the short hair cut trend, releasing two Harry Potter films within a year, "starring" in Vogue December- and I cheesily say "starring" as the them was stars, having the photo shoot done by Mario Testino for the Vogue issue, everything about her is just beautiful...








These are the photos taken from the shoot in December and she looks incredible! She talks of how "For nine years I was contractually obliged not to cut my hair, not to tan. All the normal things girls do" so once she finished filming she went and got it all chopped! She's come so far! From being the baby faced Hermoine Granger to a fashion icon/ twiggy look- a- like!
So much love for her...
ps, I LOVE the Balmain sweater she's wearing in the first black/ white photo, it's so hard sometimes to find the right baggy jumper, just got to save up 54000 pennies and I'll be able to afford it... But me? Saving? No, by the time I've managed to save for anything, it's out of stock!

Short and sweet update on Emma, but come back soon to check out my promotional article for Stone Photography!


No comments:

Post a Comment